Welcome to the RC Activities, Inc. Online Volunteer Registration page
NOTE: You must be logged in to see the online form at the bottom of this page or create a new account
Thank you for your generosity in choosing to serve and give of your time and talent in Regnum Christi leadership, sponsored events and programs. In order to begin serving in your leadership role or to attend an overnight activity with youth, you will to need to acquire a Volunteer Certificate by completing the certification steps outlined below. Volunteer certificates are valid for 3 years and must be presented to your local event coordinator or director before the event begins. Even if you have a valid certificate from your local diocese, RC Activities requires that you complete this process which is mandated by our insurance carrier. The certification process typically takes 1-2 weeks for processing, so please ensure that you register early prior to your participation in the event.
COST: You will need to register and apply through our external vendor "Sterling Volunteers". Approximate processing fees are listed below:
- Volunteer Certification with Background Check - base price is $21.75 + State and local fee (fees vary and are subject to change by State and County - typically an additional $5-$10. ME is $26 and NY is $65)
- Volunteer Certification with Background Check including Volunteer Drivers MVR report - base price is $28.25 + State and local MVR fees (fees vary and are subject to change by State and County - typically an additional $6-$12, except LA, OK, RI, DE, ME, and VT $18-$28)
VOLUNTEER CERTIFICATION PROCESS STEPS (USA residents only)
Download and read the following documents:
NOTE: It is mandatory that all volunteers read the following documents prior to volunteering at an event or program.
D. Volunteer Drivers Policy (for volunteer drivers only) NOTE: Event director must obtain prior approval from the national office prior to certifying volunteer drivers - event director can email email@example.com for support.
- Complete the web forms below and click on the SUBMIT button (You must be logged in to complete this form)
- You will be redirected to a webpage with a link to complete your background check through Sterling Volunteers (Choose either Volunteer Certification, or Volunteer Certification including Volunteer Drivers)
- All volunteer processing fees must be paid online to Sterling Volunteers
- You will receive an email notification once the background check is cleared and your RC Activities Volunteer Certificate has been issued
- All Volunteers are required to complete Safe Environment Training in their local diocese
Questions? Email SafeEnvironment@RCActivities.com or call (855) 556-6872 Opt 2, Ext. 1