RC Locality Admin Support
Regnum Christi 2021 Calendar for RC Local Directors
|January||6||RCD Monthly Workshop: Building ECYD|
|3||RCD Monthly Workshop: Financial Model (Territory level)|
|3-4||3-4: ECYD Professional Development Days (Part 1)|
|March||1||ECYD Missionaries application deadline|
|3||RCD Monthly Workshop: Financial Model (Locality level)|
|15-19||General Plenary in Rome|
|April||1||RC Mission Corps application deadline (men and women)|
|7||RCD Monthly Workshop: Assessing the vibrancy of the locality|
|21-22||ECYD Professional Development Days (Part 2)|
|Holy Week Missions and Easter|
|Communication of approved RC Federation Strategy|
|May||5||RCD Monthly Workshop: Vocation Promotion in the locality|
|Locality Visits – 1st Round|
|31||Locality Semester Report Due|
|June||1-10||International Novena for the Feast of the Sacred Heart|
|11||Feast of the Sacred Heart|
|15||Locality Plans Due (download template)|
|ECYD Mission Corps begins|
|LC and CRC Assignments Announcements|
|July||7||RCD Monthly Workshop: Evangelizing Men|
|19-26||National ECYD/RC High School Conventions (Myrtle Beach, SC)
Boys and Girls
|ECYD Mission Corps ends|
|RC Mission Corps Summer Program|
|August||2021-2022 RC Mission Corp begins|
|ECYD Mission Corps 2022 Sites application due|
|31-2||ECYD Boys Adult Leadership Summit|
|New ECYD Director Orientation (TBD)|
|September||11||RC Local Director Virtual Convention|
|17-19||ECYD Girls Adult Leadership Summit|
|24-26||Section Director Workshop|
|30||Locality Budgets Due (download template)|
|ECYD Leadership Summits (TBD)|
|October||6||RCD Monthly Workshop: Priorities and challenges of the RCD role|
|November||3||RCD Monthly Workshop: Building strong diocesan relationships|
|12-13||RC Live the Mystery II Virtual Conference|
|12-20||International Novena for the Feast of Christ the King|
|21||Feast of Christ the King|
|Locality Visits – 2nd Round|
|December||1||RCD Monthly Workshop: Inviting people to leadership roles|
|15||Locality Year-end Report Due|
|28-5||International ECYD Team Leader Encounter|
|31||Deadline for 2022 ECYD Camp applications|
|RCD Contribution to LC and CRC Assignments|
|Annual Bishop Reports - Information - Template|
- The development of the locality’s annual plan is coordinated by the RC local director. A possible format is provided as a tool. Download template
- The plan sets out the top priorities and concrete objectives for the locality for the coming year, and serves as a guide for the development of the specific section and local apostolate annual programs and calendars.
- Some high-level planning guidelines are provided HERE.
- To the degree appropriate, the locality plan should be aligned with the territorial strategy. A one-page summery of the strategy is available HERE.
- In evaluating the plans, the territorial directive college looks to confirm: 1) appropriate representation of RC involved in the development of the plan; 2) alignment with the territorial and locality strategy; and 3) alignment with the assignment of Legionary and consecrated personnel.
- The annual budget for the locality is prepared by the locality and submitted at the end of September to the territorial directive college for its approval. The territorial budget cycle is January through December.
- The budget presents a consolidated picture of the locality’s financial plan, rolling up section budgets, locality operations, and the financial contributions to communities, apostolates and the territory. The territory provides a sample template for submitting the locality budget.
- The detailed budgets for the Legionary or consecrated communities in the locality are developed simultaneously and submitted in a parallel process through their respective branches. Communication between the locality and the communities is important to ensure clear expectations around fundraising and financial support.
- In evaluating the budgets, the territorial directive college is looking to confirm: 1) alignment between the locality plan and the budget; 2) evidence of fiscal responsibility within the locality; and 3) evidence of commitment to financially support the mission in the territory.
- The 2022 Annual Section and Locality Budget Templates are available at the bottom of this page under TEMPLATES.
Locality Budget Support Video (this has last year's dates in the video, but dates still applicable for 2022)
Section Budget Support Video (this has last year's dates in the video, but dates still applicable for 2022)
Questions: Contact Todd Brechbill at Tbrechbill@RCActivities.com
LC/CRC Personnel Proposal
- The RC local director works with the Legionary community superior and the consecrated community director to submit the locality’s LC/CRC Personnel Proposal. This submission includes a review of current LC/CRC assignments within the locality and an assessment of the need for possible changes to assignments. This information is used by the Legionaries and consecrated women as input into their respective processes for reviewing assignments.
- Legionary or consecrated personnel who are nearing the end of their three-year assignment are asked to complete and submit a self-evaluation.
- Each branch will notify the RC local directors of any assignment changes as soon as it is prudent, typically in the late spring timeframe.
- A semester report is prepared by the locality twice a year and submitted to the territorial directive college for review. Download Template
- The director of RCD Support provides a template for the semester report which includes two sections: 1) updated census data, 2) locality highlights over the past six months.
- The purpose of this report is to keep the territorial directive college and members of the Mission Support Team updated on the situation in each locality. The college seeks to stay abreast of how the mission is moving forward across the territory, what is working (best practices which can then be shared) and what is not working (areas which may require attention or support).
- For assistance with the Locality Plan or Semester Report, please contact Yvonne Nuxoll at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For assistance with budgets, please contact Todd Brechbill at email@example.com
- For questions regarding LC/CRC personnel resources, please contact Fr. Jacob Dumont, LC at firstname.lastname@example.org or Michelle Reiff at email@example.com